Giles County TN Message Board
Important Instructions on Using the Message Boards.
Message Boards, hosted by Rootsweb.com
and Ancestry.com are available for your use and the benefit of the genealogical community,
and may be used free of charge.
- All the messages are viewable. You may search this board, all boards, or use the Advanced Search feature. With the Advanced Search, you have even more options, including a drop-down menu for Message Type (Obits, Bios, Marriages, Births, Deeds, and many other choices).
- E-mail addresses on earlier messages will not be
visible. This is to foil the spam spiders that harvest e-mail
addresses. To read the e-mail address of a poster, choose "Print
Message". The message will not be printed, only formatted
for printing and the email address of the contributor is visible.
- Save Message Board in Favorites and Notifications.
You now have the option to add Message Boards of particular interest to Favorites,
so you can find them again easily, or Notifications, so that you will
be notified via e-mail when a new message is posted.
- Find Admin Info. Clicking on that
option brings up a screen with a link back to the Giles
Co. TN site, and the Administrator's name and contact information.
- Edit and delete. The Board Administrator can only delete inappropriate messages or report them to the Staff as abuse.
- Posting messages requires registration and log-in.
You may search and read messages, but when you try to post, you will be
required to register, unless you are already registered at Ancestry.
- Posting messages allows several options. There is a drop-down menu for selecting the message type (obit, bio, deed, etc.).
You may upload graphic files or gedcoms from your computer.
- Further help is available through Rootsweb's Help
Desk at Message Boards.
that Remain the Same
- Read the instructions for posting.
- Do not post queries about people who may still alive.
If yours is a search related to adoption issues, go to Cindi's
list on Adoptions.
- Be sure that the message reflects the ancestors who lived in Giles County. Those that do not will be removed without notice.
- List only surnames relevant to Giles County in the surname box.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
Click below to enter the Message Board
Co. TN Message Board